4.26.2011

Granville Island E-Session Sneak Peek

I first met Hana and Eugene in February and I loved their easy going, sweet personalities. Hana is from Korea and Eugene is from Taiwan and they met each other here and are getting married in June. They are so cute together! I met them at Granville Island today to do their Engagement session and we were lucky to not have rain!

Here are a few pictures from this morning's session:




I'm just about ready to blog my Australian wedding! Need to narrow down my pictures a bit and do the write-up and then I'll show it to you all! Tomorrow. =)

Have a good night!

4 comments:

  1. Love these Vanessa - some of my favs of yours to date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! thanks for that Lyndsay! I think the 5D might have something to do with it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the look of the second photo! such a great "pose" on Hana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know, right Kristin!! And I didn`t even tell her to `pose` that way!! I love my clients!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers