10.16.2010

MY FIRST WEDDING SNEAK PEEK!!!!

Yup, I'm a little excited! I just got home about 45 minutes ago and I'm on a high. Today was a fabulous day! I photographed my first wedding! From here on out I am a wedding photographer! Not only was the weather b.e.a.utiful, the bride and groom were so stunning! I will forever remember today, this wedding, this couple. One of the biggest milestones in my business thus far! Thank you again, Denise and Nico, for asking me to take your photographs and for trusting me with your wedding day! I hope you love the results!

A special thank to Frances of Frances Eden Creative for assisting me today! I love working with you and look forward to many more weddings together! =)

Here are just a few from today and there will be many, MANY more coming your way! Thanks for everyone who sent a kind word or thought my way today! So appreciated!! =)




4 comments:

  1. i can't wait to see the rest... they look marvelous darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing job, beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I can't wait to get them all done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful. I so can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers