8.04.2011

Judy & Forrest's Engagement Sneak Peek

I've mentioned Judy before when we bought our house. She was our realtor when we bought our first home in 2007 and there was no question that she would be our realtor when we purchased our current home. If you're in the market to buy or sell your home, give her a call. You won't regret it!

Anyway, I met up with Judy and Forrest last night by their home in New West and we took some shots along the water by the Quay. So beautiful. But I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

Here's their Sneak Peek...

I'm in love with Judy's ring! Just wait until you see it close up in my ring shots. Wowza!!

They are so cute!!

Judy, you are just gorgeous! Forrest isn't too bad either! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers