3.14.2011

Vegas Portraits /FRANCES & JUSTINE

Remember I went to Las Vegas a few weeks ago? Of course you do. I talk about it all the time! =) Anyway, one afternoon between lectures, Frances, Justine and I roamed around the vibrant streets of Vegas, stopping every few blocks to snap some shots of each other. (You can see Justine's images here.)

Here are some of my favourites from our impromptu photo session!















So, tomorrow is the day. I'm flying to Australia late tomorrow night. I've got most of my things packed, still need to throw a few more things into my suitcase tomorrow. I'm a little nervous. I'm not a big fan of flying in general, but when it's a 15+ hour flight I'm even less of a fan of it! Travelling alone makes it a little bit more nerve racking, but I've got God to keep me company. And he will. As I pray non-stop when I'm flying!! Turbulence freaks me out! I'm hoping I'll sleep good on the flight over. Last time I flew to Australia I slept for 10 hours straight. Here's hoping I can reinact that scene. A lot of gravol and a looot of wine should do the trick! ;) And ear plugs and an eye mask!

I already can't wait to show you pictures from the wedding on Saturday!! I know it's going to be breath taking! The hardest part about all this will be leaving my daughter for so long. Especially at this stage because she's doing new and ridiculous things every single day! Thank goodness for video cameras and web cams, though!

I will be somewhat connected to the interweb while I'm away, but it definitely won't be my priority! =) Do check in every now and then, though, as I hope to update you on my trip as much as I can.

Enjoy the rest of your Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Sharon14.3.11

    Hey Vanessa - have a great trip! What a wonderful experience for you to be able to go to Australia for a friend's wedding! ENJOY! We look forward to hearing all about it! :) Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about and see your adventure! I'm always on the safest plane in the sky when I fly because I pray the whole time too! Praying for you and love you and hope you have an awesome trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a ton of fun, despite turbulence, and am looking forward to seeing the photos!
    Lucky you, able to sleep on planes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan colour looks spectacular on Justine! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers