1.21.2010

It's Coming!

James ordered my camera and accessories for me this morning!!! I'm so excited I can't even explain how excited I am!

Here's what I'm getting:
-Canon 450d (or Rebel XSi) DSLR Camera
-Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Autofocus Lens
-Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS Telephoto Lens
-Pro 0.45% Wide Angle lens
-UV Filter
-8 GB SD Memory card
-SD Memory Card USB Reader
-Digital SLR Slave Flash (I think this is a cheap one but I can upgrade down the road)
-Deluxe Hard Shock Proof Carrying Case
-Padded Soft Shock Proof Carrying Case
-Deluxe Photo/Video Fluid Head Tripod
-Table Top Mini Tripod
-2 Protective Camera Lens Pouches
-2 Lens Cap Covers
-Camera and Lens Cleaning Kit
-LCD Screen Protectors

Pretty impressive kit, eh? We decided to go with a full kit because I will eventually need all of this equipment anyway. Just like when I started hair school, I bought the whole kit that was offered which including everything (well, almost everything) I might possibly need as I started my career in hair styling. It was just the basics pretty much but as time went on I purchased other items to add to my kit and also got rid of many items that I never used. Ever since I started working from home I've been able to condense and refine my stash even more. I think it'll be the same with my photography equipment. You have to start somewhere and then tweak your stash as you start getting your own style and figure out what you use and what you don't. I already know that I'm buying a new lens for my birthday!

Hopefully my camera will be here before the end of the month and I can start playing with it! Here's what my camera looks like:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers