4.01.2010

Evening Stroll

Apparently it's been a little while since I last blogged! Life got a little busy, but I hope to redeem myself now. Last night my husband, baby and I went for a short stroll in our complex so I could take a few pictures as it had been awhile and I didn't want to lost my skills! =)

April and May are looking pretty jam-packed with photo shoots so I'm sure I'll be posting for frequently very soon! Enjoy these couple pictures of my good looking family:

Yeah, we made a pretty adorable baby!

My husband's not so bad looking himself.

Check out those sweet blonde locks coming in! I love it.


Always wide-eyed and alert.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers