4.27.2010

|JO| fashion

This photo shoots is definitely one of my favourites to date! I think it was the combination of the model being one of my sister-in-laws, the great lighting we found, the numerous prime photo locations on the farm, and all the outfits!

Like I said in a previous post, my sister-in-law makes almost all of her clothes and she wanted to have a photo shoot to show case some of her favourites. We spent, literally, all afternoon taking pictures. Every once in a while we'd go inside to feed her baby and take pictures of him (you can find his pictures in this post.)

I'll just post a few of my favourites here but you can find the rest on my new facebook page. Not sure if that link will work or not. If not, just search for "Vanessa Voth Photography" in facebook and you'll find me! I'll be posting all my pictures on there as well as on my blog.

Anyway, here's some of my faves from our Fashion shoot!








This afternoon I'm doing a Newborn session for my cousin and his wife and their baby girl! So excited to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers