6.01.2011

Featured In: WEDDINGS IN BC

Yes, again! It's crazy! I so appreciate Weddings in BC and all of the sessions that they've featured on their blog! It's amazing! Thank you so much!

Today they featured Hana and Eugene's engagement session. This session is turning out to be quite the success, two features! Wow! I'm blown away!



And, now you have to keep a look out for the June issue of their printed magazine. This is what it's going to look like you can have a visual...

One of my very own weddings is featured in this issue of their magazine, along with a full page ad. So please pick up a copy! It's free!!! I believe that it can be found at most Home Outfitter's, The Bay's, lots of wedding dress stores and other wedding related venues. If you can't find one, please let me know so I can tell you where to look!

Thanks again for all your support! It means the world to me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers