6.18.2011

Hana & Eugene's Wedding Sneak Peak

I woke up this morning to rain. RAIN! Yes, I was shocked. I don't know, considering I live in Vancouver (area) but I was still shocked. I started racking my brain, and others', for covered locations in Langley in case it was still raining during the portrait shoot of the wedding. Thankfully the rain stopped for those two hours that we needed to be outside for photos! Yay!! We went to our pre-determined photo location and had a great time taking pictures of the newly married couple! Hana and Eugene are a pleasure to photograph! They are so cute together and the results are always a big success!

Here are a few images from today's wedding!




I LOVE Hana's dress! It was so stunning on her!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by. Time to call it a night! Pictures of Cheyenne's birthday will have to wait until I get back from a family trip next week!

1 comment:

  1. Glad the rain cooperated for you...and you're right, her dress IS stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers