5.20.2010

|DAN, STEPHANIE & SOPHIE| family

When Stephanie emailed me asking me to do a photo shoot her her family I was so excited! They had a 7 month old baby and I just love taking pictures of babies. I think it helps that I have a baby myself so I know what moments I want to capture for myself so I just do the same for other people! Babies grow up so fast and are constantly changing so taking pictures is so important.

I hadn't met Dan and Stephanie before the shoot but I had such a great time with them! So friendly and their daughter is so adorable! What more can a photographer ask for? Thanks, Stephanie, for asking me to take these pictures for you. I hope you enjoy them!














 The rest from this session coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers