5.26.2010

|STEFAN'S 30th BIRTHDAY| party!!

I just realized that I never blogged this. On May 15 my sister threw a surprise birthday party for her husband who will be turning 30 next month! Luckily everything worked out and Stefan was definitely surprised! We lured him to my parents place by cancelling our regular Thursday night family dinner and rescheduling it for this Saturday and my dad was going to make Geizo (a Paraguayan stew) and teach Stefan how to make it too. I think Stefan was a little bummed that he wasn't going to be getting Geizo that day but having a party wasn't so bad either! =)

The evening was spent mingling with friends, eating burgers, trying to stay warm, and indulging in the amazing invention that is the chocolate fountain!








 













 Stay tuned for pictures from yesterday's maternity session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers