12.29.2010

Last Sneak Peek of the Year!

I had a very special photo shoot today. Katy emailed me a few weeks ago asking if I would take some family pictures for her and her family today while they were all together for Christmas. I was so excited! You see, Katy and I were bestest of friends in elementary school. Her twin brother, Nick, was also in our class, and her dad was the principal. I spent a lot of time with this family! Many sleepovers were had at their place. Many, many memories! I'm laughing out loud right now just thinking back on our times together!

I've met up with Katy once since I left that elementary school, but I hadn't seen the rest of her family in 12 years! So thank you for asking me to do this for you guys! I had such a great time with all of you and meeting the new additions to your family! These are just a few from today, starting with Nick and Katy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers