7.15.2011

Shimmer and Details!

I was away for a few days this last week and while I was away I got a couple emails from two different wedding blogs letting me know that they featured some of my sessions! Yay! Those are some of my favourite emails to receive!

First of all, a big thanks to Jess from Shimmer and Silk for featuring Hana and Eugene's Granville Island Engagement session. You can check out the post HERE.


And then on Wednesday I got an email from Lauren over at Every Last Detail letting me know that she featured Tim and Larissa's Wedding on her blog. Yay! You can check out that post HERE.


Anyway, that's all I wanted to share today! Enjoy your weekend, hopefully us West Coasters will get some better weather this weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers