7.19.2011

CHRYSTAL & STEVE /engaged

I've been waiting to post this engagement session all day! We had to unplug our internet while we painted the first coat of paint in our living room so I wasn't able to do this sooner, plus I was busy painting! It has been awhile since I've posted pictures!! A few people have commented about that recently! haha. Sorry to leave you hanging like this, life is just... busy. To say the least. But it's a good busy. Lots of positive stuff going on!

But, now I'm taking a break from the business of my day to bring you this beautiful couple, only a month and a bit away from becoming husband and wife! I met Chrystal and Steve at Kits beach on a sunny Sunday evening. The beach was just packed! Luckily we found a few less populated patches of beach space to use for their shoot.

To see more images from their session check our their Slideshow.

Sorry for the delay in getting these posted! So without further adieu...


This one is my fave.



Second fave.














This was my first shoot with my new 100mm f/2.8 lens so I took a couple different ring shots to test it out!



Alright, I'm done for the day. Painting is exhausting.

1 comment:

  1. Love all that backlight! What a great lookin' couple! The black and white edits are great! Love the second diamond ring shot - rock against rock.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers