7.27.2010

|EMILY & JOY| family

I went to the same elementary school as Emily, back in the day! Thanks to the wonderful world of the internet, Emily and I reconnected through Facebook and she asked me to take some pictures of her and her daughter, Joy. It was nice to catch up a bit and to meet her daughter, who is quite the sweetie!

We met at Rocky Point Park in Port Moody and enjoyed watching Joy walk around and exploring her surroundings!

























 Hope you enjoyed those! If you have a minute and want to help me out, go to the pictures on my Facebook page and comment on the ones that are your favourite so I can pick which ones to put on my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers