7.10.2010

Info Updated

It's hot. What's worse than just being hot? Sitting on a leather couch and being hot. Ew. That skin-peeling-off-of -leather sound makes my skin crawl.

So, great things are happening in my business and I'm so encouraged and pumped about all the things that will be happening in the next few weeks/months and years. For the first time in my life I feel like I'm finally using my God-given talents in a way that make me so happy. I'm content. That's the best part.

I thought I would write a post and add all the links related to my photography business as some things are new and some of changed or just to remind you in case you forgot about some! Here we go:

My Website: http://www.vanessavoth.com/

My Facebook Page

My new email: vanessa@vanessavoth.com

And this is my blog! But eventually I'll be changing that too, but I will let you know when that happens.

I think that covers it. Thanks for reading and encouraging and supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers