7.08.2010

More about ME!

This week has been so hot and lovely (I can say it's been lovely only because I own an air conditioner!) in the lower mainland. Today Cheyenne and I spent the day at my parents place and she got to play in a kiddy pool and everything. I took tons of great pictures which are being uploaded to my computer right now and then I'll need to edit them so I'll save that post for tomorrow, or the weekend.

Today I thought I'd give you a little bit more insight into who I am. I've written another post with facts about me (which you can read HERE) and I've written one about my Pet Peeves (which you can read HERE). Some of you have never met me before, some of you know me better than I know myself. If you're the former then these posts will be very insightful and educational, if you're of the latter, then you might learn something new about me or yawn in boredom!

10 Things About Me:

1. One of my favourite movies is Pride and Prejudice. The old school one with Colin Firth (Mr. Darcy!) that's 6 hours long.

2. I have a somewhat photographic memory. It usually works to my advantage. It helped with studying for tests because I could see exactly on my page of notes where it mentioned the answer. And I can remember dates like nobodies business. And what people were wearing, etc.

3. I don't have a middle name. My dad thought it was pointless since you only ever use it when you're kid is in trouble.

4. As of 2 years ago I'm all of a sudden allergic to almost all fruit. I think berries are the only safe thing right now. It sucks. I get blisters on my lips and my mouth gets all itchy. The naturopath said I would have to cook all my fruit before eating it because that kills the certain kind of protein that I'm allergic to. Weird.

5. It's always been a dream of mine to travel to Italy. More specifically, Venice.

6. I played on my school volleyball teams from Grades 6-12.

7. I took ballet for a year or two when I was younger but was forced to quit due to bad shin splints or something.

8. I never took swimming lessons so I can only doggy paddle. But I can do a mean doggy paddle.

9. I love sweets. Like, a lot. I honestly usually have dessert after every meal! I need something sweet in my mouth, even if it's just a piece of chocolate.
 
10. I'm very emotional. I can be very empathetic and will cry with/for almost anyone/anything. I've cried at more TV shows than I can count. And commercials. And weddings. And birth stories. And American Idol auditions.

3 comments:

  1. Well its nice to get to know you a bit more.
    #2! - totally me too. If you ask me where anything is in my fridge, I can give you the exact details of its positioning. It totally helped me with exams too. And I remember so many dates including silly stuff like all of the birthdays of the members of NKOTB and all the dates that I saw them in concert. So silly.
    Venice is great. Your shutter finger will go crazy!
    #10 - so great. ;) Pregnancy and post partum hormones must have made you 100% more emotional at the time, eh?
    AND,
    I thought of you when I read this other blog that I follow. You're not lookin' 40ish, but its about a mom who took up a 2nd career as a photographer. Some tips included.
    http://www.momtog.com/2010/07/guest-blog-the-40ish-momtog/
    Enjoy the sun!
    ~k

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I read this post with Reid sitting on my lap, he saw the pic of Cheyenne at the top and said, "Cute." First time he's ever said that word and it was for her! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristin: Sounds like we've got a lot in common? Where abouts do you live? Cuz if I'm ever in the area we'll have to meet up! =) Thanks for commenting!

    Erin: that's awesome! haha. Aww, Reid. So cute.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers