8.09.2010

|DENISE| trash the dress- Part Two

Done! I finally finished editing all the pictures from my Trash the Dress session with Denise. You can see Part One here. These ones by the beach are some of my favourites. But with the beach, ocean and Stanley Park as your backdrop, how could they not turn out awesome?!

More photo shoots to come this week including a wedding!!! Have I mentioned that enough already? haha. Can you tell I'm excited?

Here are the pictures from the second half at our session at Spanish Banks.


This next image is one of my favourites and I can't decide if I like it better in black and white or colour. Both are great in my opinion. Which one do you prefer?


















Thanks for looking! Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

  1. My favorite is the colored one where she´s sitting on the log.
    Good word Vanessa! Have fun at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm...tough call on those two. If I had to pick, it might be the coloured one...but b&w has such a different feel to it!. Hmmmm????
    I also love the two sitting on the log ones (headless and full body). Gorgeous. Also nice job on catching the oncoming wave, 6th from bottom. These are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kristin! I know, I'm so torn between the B&W and colour one too! Oh well, I'll just use both =)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers