8.14.2010

Wedding Sneak Peeks!!

Yesterday was the big day I've been looking forward to! Okay, maybe the couple has been looking forward to it more than me. =) I started my day at the brides house at 8:30am and set to work getting her hair all done up and beautiful. I was able to take some detail shots before taking off to the ceremony site and the bride's grandpa's home in Langley. I'll write more details when I post the whole lots of photos.

I've only uploaded one memory card so far because it takes for-freaking-ever to upload 8GB of RAW images! So this is just to wet your appetites in the meantime while I get the rest of the images edited!









2 comments:

  1. you are so creative! i LOVE the shoes and ring pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for more. LOVING the last photo here!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers