8.24.2010

|TRESSA| baby shower

This was a fun shoot for me. I went to high school with the mom-to-be, Tressa, and most of the guests so it was great to catch up with them! Tressa and her husband, Denis, are expecting a baby girl in just a few weeks! You'll be seeing a lot of this Mamma on my blog in the next few weeks. When Tressa emailed me to tell me she was expecting she casually mentioned that she'd be up for a maternity session if I wanted to do one for her. So I said yes! And as a gift, one of her friends bought her a Gift Certificate to have a Newborn session done by moi!! Thanks for letting me part of your excitement and anticipation as you wait for baby-girl to arrive!

There was delicious food, yummy cupcakes, and, of course, games! Who doesn't love a good baby shower game?! I was a little weary of the first game they had, but it turned out to be alright! =) The had a baby's diaper with some brown substance in it that the guests had to smell and determine source. It was only chocolate, but still!

The shower was pink themed, everyone wore and wrapped in pink (aside for me, because I don't own pink anything. Except my flip flops. So I wore pink Havaianas.) It was such a nicely decorated back yard and I loved the lounge chairs and casual feel to it all. There were some cutie-patuties there too which makes for some great pictures!

Hope you enjoy!






























I was away all weekend, at a cabin on the Lake. I know, rough life. ;) That's why you didn't hear from me, but I'm back now and am working my butt off trying to get everything I need to officially get my business on the road. It's overwhelming. It's stressful. It's confusing. But it'll be worth it! Just you wait and see!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm pretttty sure I saw a pic of Holly's (the bride I shot this weekend) sister in these photos, am I right? Looks like a super cute party! Love the decorations!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers