9.07.2010

ANETT & ROBERT /maternity

A couple weeks ago I met this couple in Fort Langley for a maternity session. I love maternity sessions. I remember when I was uber-preggo with my daughter and I had my girlfriend take some pictures for me and I just loved them. It's your last photos of just you and your husband/boyfriend before you add another person into your lives. And who doesn't like a baby belly! Ok, some don't, but I love them!!

Anett has been a faithful Facebook follower which I love! So it was nice to finally put a face to the name and meet her husband, Robert. I love their German accents (they only moved here a couple years ago!) and they're excitement for their little peanut!

I wanted to say a huge thank-you to Puddle Jumpers for letting us take a few photos inside their store, and for letting us borrow some props- the old pram!

Here's what we ended up with:
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers