9.24.2010

JULIE & RANDY /couple

I never posted a Sneak Peek of this couples session from last weekend. Why? Because my Sneak Peek turned into 15 pictures! haha. I figured I would just hold off posting the pictures until I finished all of them and do it all at once. I just had too many favourites to only post 1 picture, and my daughter had a long nap when I got home from this shoot so I could actually take time to edit right away!

Randy and Julie have been friends of mine for a long time. I went to church with Randy and his family for many, many years and when he met and married Julie they continued to come to our church, which I'm very thankful for! This is a fun couple to hang out with and Julie is such an inspiration to me and I'm so grateful for her friendship!

We took these pictures down in Yaletown, Vancouver. It was such a great location with the brick buildings, cobblestone sidewalk, and just a great overall atmosphere. Aside from all the hugs we had to give some people fundraising for something, it was a blast! haha.






























2 comments:

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers