9.09.2010

SHANA & JAVIAN /family

Shana was one of my volleyball coaches in Grade 8 (or maybe Gr. 9?). Last week I got to take pictures of her with her oh-so-adorable boy, Javian. Shana found a quaint little area in New West that's fairly new and had a park and a field and a nice community garden.

Javian is quite the little dude! So much energy and excitement for everything! He saw a girl riding around on a skateboard and asked her himself if he could borrow it! Then he asked to wear her helmet too. Hilarious! He got to pet some dogs, high-five some runners, and eat some fresh veggies!

All in all it was a great session and I love the pictures that came from it!









































Lots more exciting shoots coming your way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers