9.28.2010

Booked

I'm not sure how or when it happened. But it happened. I'm totally booked for October! I was looking at my Google calendar the other day and started counting all my photo shoots and I think I counted 11. That includes 2 weddings, one of which is my own and the other one I'm 2nd shooting for a friend.

I thought for sure October would be slow. There are fewer weekdays to take pictures since the sun sets earlier these days, and there are only so many Saturdays and Sunday's in a month. But somehow I managed to book 11 sessions! That's awesome!

I have so many of my past clients to thank! Most, if not all, of my clients have heard about me via word of mouth. They saw their friends' pictures from a session I did and loved them, and then their friends saw their pictures, etc, etc. My clients have been my biggest source of new clients! So thank you to all my clients!

It's funny, I think back to January when I first decided to pursue this career and I remember telling my husband, "I just have to try it. If I suck then I'll stop and sell my equipment." I guess I don't need to tell my equipment! =) I'm glad people like my work and are booking me for sessions to make permanent memories of them and their families at this particular point in their lives. That's what it's all about to me.

So, if you'd like to book a photo shoot with me it'll have to be in November! But that's still enough time to use the photos for Christmas cards, so book soon!

Here's one more Sneak Peek from Saturday's family session I came across last night while I was editing.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous28.9.10

    Oh my gosh this picture is the cutest ever!!! Great work Vanessa!!! What an awesome first year for you!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers