10.17.2010

Vancouver Art Gallery Portrait Session/ RUTH & ERFON

In an attempt to be more Google friendly I'm trying out a new Post Title method. We'll see how it goes and if it helps at all!

Anyway, onto more exciting topics... enter Ruth and Erfon. I met Ruth 6 1/2 years ago (say what?? has it really been that long??!!) Ruth and I attended Capernwray Bible School in New Zealand. We haven't seen each other very much since we left New Zealand but her and her newly husband (of almost 2 months!) were in Vancouver visiting some other Capernwray 2003 alumni. Ruth asked me to do a couples session for them while they were visiting and I was so happy that I was able to see her again and to take some pictures for them!

I hope you like them and I look forward to seeing you guys again, hopefully not as long between visits this time!






















4 comments:

  1. Anonymous17.10.10

    Your poses are fantastic! I love these images, such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathleen! That's encouraging to hear because posing is the hardest part!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vanessa, you are amazing! Your photos are so great! I have so enjoyed keeping up with your photography journey and watching your style grow. Ruth and Erfon look great, and I can't wait to see Kelly and Derek's too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Emily!!! I'm really enjoying it!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers