10.11.2010

Stunning Sneak Peek!

This weeks photo shoots are just flying by! I love how I love what I'm doing. It makes me so happy. After Saturday's wedding I was on a bit of a "high" as I sat back and reflected on the day and how much I enjoyed being part of that wedding and taking pictures. Even if I'm not totally motivated to get to a photo shoot, once I'm there I'm so into it and love every minute of it!

Today was no exception. It was a great day overall. For the first time since I can remember I actually drove 100 km/hr over the Portmann Bridge. For those of you who aren't from around here, that bridge is a disaster zone at any time of day on any day of the week. I guess 7:45am on a holiday monday isn't high traffic time. It was great. I got to Robyn's house early so I could glam up her hair for the shoot and enjoyed every sip of my latte that Andrew prepared for me. SO good!

The weather was good great perfect for this session! Overcast sky with a hint of sun poking out to greet us every now and then. The first rain drops fell as I was walking back to my car at the end of the whole day. Awesome.

I wasn't alone at this session. Robyn had arranged for a couple photographers to be part of this day and take her pictures. It was a pleasure working with Jamie Delaine and Michelle Elisabeth.

I guess today is also Thanksgiving for us Canadians. For some reason this is one holiday that my family never really celebrated all that much. We grew up having family for every occasion - Christmas, Easter, birthdays, new shoes (HA! not quite.) - but Thanksgiving was not one of them. My immediate family does the Turkey dinner thing now, but it wasn't always that way. I'm not a huge Turkey Dinner fan myself so it doesn't bother me.

Anyway... I'm still Thankful. For so much. I can't even start to list everything I'm thankful for. But off the top of my head I can say that I am so, so, SO thankful for such an amazing husband (of almost 5 years!) who is so supportive of me in every way, whether with my business, as a mom, or as a person in general. He's so great and I love how much he knows me.  I'm also uber thankful for my daughter. She has been such a blessing in my life and has taught me so much in her short life. I'm so thankful that God has protected her with all her allergies and that He has blessed us with her. What a great gift she is.

And I'm thankful for gorgeous models! That's my segue into today's Sneak Peek! Enjoy and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!



4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11.10.10

    These are fantastic! Love the poses, and her eyes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! She does have amazing eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm really looking forward to more of these! Robyn is stunning! Nice work on her hair too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers