10.31.2010

This Is Us!

Over a month ago we had some family pictures taken of us! I totally forgot to put some up to show everyone!!! One of my lovely friends, Robyn, met us at Granville Island and took these pictures for us. We hadn't had any nice pictures of us as a family taken since Cheyenne was born. Sure we had a few here and there, but non that really screamed "Put me on your wall!!!"

But now I have a large selection of photos to choose from to showcase on my walls! I still haven't gotten around to actually putting them up, but I will!! Here are some from Robyn's blog post of our session!
















Enjoy your night of Trick-or-Treating or whatever Halloween traditions you have for this day! We're taking Cheyenne Trick-or-Treating for the first time! I can't wait to take pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers