10.27.2010

Family Sneak Peak!

Before I show you what I was up to this afternoon I wanted to remind you all that there are only 4 days left to have your name entered into my draw for a free mini photo shoot! Last day to enter is this Sunday, October 31, 2010, and I'll be picking the winner at some point on Monday, November 1, 2010. To find out how you can get your name entered into the draw click HERE.

Back to today. I was supposed to do this photo shoot on Monday but it was just pouring rain that day. Like, we're talking torrential down pour. So we had to cancel. Which turned out to be a good thing because today was gorgeous! Clear skies and sunny! A little chilly with the wind, but at least we got some pictures!

This is one of my favourite families. On top of that, their daughter is one of the cutest little girls ever (second to mine of course!) so taking pictures of them is not a problem at all! Little Kherington is just about 7 months old now. You might remember her from a newborn session I did of her when she was only 5 weeks old. She still has the same sparkling blue eyes though.

Here's 2 pictures from their session. More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers