10.08.2010

WALT, LORRAINE & FAMILY /family

On Sunday I made the trek out to Chilliwack to take some lovely family photos at Walt and Lorraine's home. We were lucky enough to not have any rain, just a perfect overcast sky.

I got a glimpse of what family gatherings with this family might look like... full of energy! 5 little boys running around, getting grass stains on their pants before one photo was even taken! I love it! Living life to the full, that's the way I like it!

You might recognize a cutie patutie amongst the crowd of people. This is the whole extended immediate family of my cousin's wife. I did a newborn session for them a few months ago when their little girl was only a few weeks old. Now she's 6 months old! Man, time flies.

Anyway, there was no shortage of photo opportunities with all these rugrats running around! And you'll notice at the end there were cupcakes to be eaten as a reward for good picture taking behaviour! I think that was the highlight of the whole session for them!

Thank you, Walt and Lorraine and kids, for inviting me to take these photos for you! I had a fabulous time with you all!























Enjoy your long weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers