10.06.2010

EMILY & JOY, CLAIRE & LUCIE /families

Another reunion! You might remember Emily from a previous session that I did of her and her daughter, Joy, and that Emily and I went to the same elementary school. Well, this weekend I saw Claire again for the first time since we walked away from our last day of Grade 7 at that same elementary school!

Claire and Emily have stayed in touch and they wanted to do a photo shoot together with their daughters. Brilliant idea! So we met at Granville Island on a gorgeous Saturday morning and I got to photograph two adorable little girlies! What a great job I have! =)

I have lots of pictures to share because it was pretty much 2 photo shoots in one! Enjoy...






























1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...her little pea coat is darling!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers