11.24.2010

Stylish Sneak Peek!

I got to shoot a different kind of session yesterday. Beatriz emailed me a few weeks ago asking if I could take some pictures for her and her new business. She makes the most amazing cowels (I think that's what they're called, correct me if I'm wrong Beatriz!!) She knits them all herself and has different sizes and styles and they are phenomenal. I was definitely eyeing every single one that she donned during the photo shoot yesterday! haha.

Do check them out! And keep checking her blog because she's working on a website and everything. Seriously, these cowels are gorgeous. A must have for this freezing cold winter we're having!

Speaking of freezing cold, that's what it was yesterday! Beatriz was great, though, she just pushed through the numb fingers and made the pictures look effortless! I'll write more about our day when I post the full blog when I'm done! For now, enjoy my Sneak Peeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers