11.05.2010

By Definition

[Blogg-ing] : verb
add new material to or regularly update a blog.

According to my iMac dictionary, that is the definition of Blogging. I guess I could technically call myself a Blogger, if that's the case. Ready for some stats?
-In October, I posted 31 blogs. That's right, that equals one a day. 

-Since I started blogging over 8 months ago I've posted 175 blogs.
-Since May (when Blogger.com started keeping track of my blog statistics), I've had 11,780 hits.

My goal is to update my blog almost daily. As much as I can. Not only with pictures and business updates, but also personal updates. When a someone hires me to take pictures of them I want them to know me. I want them to hire me for more than just my pictures. I want them to hire me because they like me, because we have similarities, because they can relate to me, and because they trust me and my creative juices.

I hope that my blog is interesting. I asked my husband if he liked my blog posts, if he would still read it even if he wasn't obligated to because he's my husband! I hope that my openness and honesty about my photography and about my life are being well received. 

I enjoy sharing with you all. I'm amazed that so many of you actually take time to read my words. And I love hearing from you, so please feel free to drop a line in the comment section! I get inspired by your words and encouragement!  And please feel free to email me if you have any questions about photography or anything in general that you would want me to share with you! I think I need some more ideas for topics to blog about!

Back to more editing! I finally had to turn on the heater in my office because my fingers are turning blue. The heater is aimed for my feet. It's quite toasty and I love it!

Have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers