11.30.2010

Mission Engagement Session /LAURA & MATT

Laura and Matt's wedding photographer lives out of town so they asked me to take their engagement pictures for them. They chose an excellent location in Mission, with lots of backdrop options. I love variety so I was happy with their choice!

I seem to have random connections with all of my clients! I guess that`s what happens when most of my business is through word of mouth. Laura and Matt were great to work with and to get to know! Good luck with the rest of your wedding plans and enjoy this time of being engaged! It goes by so fast.

Like always, here are my favourites!























5 comments:

  1. LOVE how they took turns with the pop of colour - looks amazing. Also I love the one of the ring on the grass - incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous30.11.10

    love the picture of them sitting on the tracks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ja, me too, but also like the ring in the leaf, cool idea. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. andrew and i did our own engagement session here! xo!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers