11.13.2010

Langley Engagement Session / LARISSA & TIM

Larissa emailed me a few weeks ago to ask if I would be able to photograph her April wedding. How could I say no when on her questionnaire she wrote that when she first saw my pictures it was "love at first sight." How sweet is that?!

After only dating for 6 weeks, these two knew they were meant for each other and sealed the deal with a gorgeous engagement ring! I love those love stories. Having only dated my husband for 4.5 months before we got engaged I can totally relate to short dating relationships. "When you know, you know" as my dad put it when I told him James and I were planning on getting engaged!

Tim and Larissa know. They know they want to spend the rest of their lives together. So lovely.

I met Larissa and Tim in Langley and was so thankful the forecast for the day was wrong! No rain for us! The sun even made an appearance on more than one occasion! Here are some of my favourites from our session...

























8 comments:

  1. Yay! I love them so much! The colours you captured are beautiful!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! That's my beautiful cousin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you like them! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a stunning ring! and even more stunning pictures... great job darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so great! Where is this location in Langley...it looks so familiar!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! It's on the corner of Glover and 216 St/Crush. Changes names there. It's a great spot!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers