1.26.2011

Langley Newborn Session /KARALYNN

Karalynn was about 10 weeks old when I met her at her home for a little photo shoot. I'm pretty sure that still classifies her as newborn! She was still so tiny so I think it's ok! She was such a little sweetie. Julia's mom and sister gave her this photo shoot as a gift - what a perfect way to remember your  precious baby at this time in their life!

I hope you enjoy these photos and that they will last forever as memories of your little girl! Thanks for letting me into your home, it was nice to catch up with you!

On to the pictures...






















2 comments:

  1. Oh you haven't shown us a baby lately! This wee gal is delicious! Great shots Vanessa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has been awhile hasn't it?! There's another one coming soon too!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers