2.10.2011

Best of: details

Yesterday I blogged about Valentine's Day coming up and that I'm going to feature some wedding related stuff over the next few days leading up to the fourteenth. Yesterday I posted some images from a few e-sessions that I did last year, and today I'll be posting some wedding detail shots.

I love details. I've planned my own wedding so I know how much time and stress and decision making goes into your wedding day, down to every. last. detail. That's partially why I enjoy being a second shooter at weddings because I can focus on those details. Your guests may not remember what you had on your guest book signing table, but you will.

Some of these images have my old logo on them because I don't have the originals on this computer. So try to look past that!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers