2.08.2011

Day Eight - Thrifted

Yesterday was a good day. I met a friend for coffee and discussed our thoughts on the last two chapters of a book that we've been reading together. Time just flies by when we're together. The conversation dives right into the real matters of life. I sipped my grande no water chai latte as I listened to my friend share plans of an upcoming trip. I shared my excitement for both of MY upcoming trips. I love being excited with my friends and their plans and goals and futures. Such a great way to start my Monday morning.

Another great way to start a Monday morning is to feel great in what you're wearing. That was my yesterday. I loved my outfit for the eighth day of my 30 for 30 challenge. I'm realizing more and more what kind of outfits and styles and types of clothing I prefer. Comfort is the biggest factor in what makes me love an outfit. And then is scarves and comfy shoes. I have two items in yesterday's outfit that I found at the thrift store. I love finding those gems amongst the grossness of used clothing!

Day 8: black skinny jeans, white long sleeve shirt, grey jacket, beige wedge heels, thrifted silk scarf, thrifted yellow clutch, white feather ear rings.






Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday. I'm getting my hair freshened up tonight so tomorrow's outfit will look much better without roots! Oh, and I'm skipping today's outfit. It's an at home day and I just want to lay low!

1 comment:

  1. love the clutch, cool outfits too, but you look good in anything you wear.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers