2.14.2011

Fave Wedding Blogs

Last week I posted a few 'Best Of' blogs from weddings/engagements (e-sessions, details, weddings) and today I wanted to post some links to a few of my favourite wedding blogs.

I love weddings with lots of details. I especially love DIY (do it yourself) weddings, where the couple makes and creates all of their decorations. I think it really gives a wedding character and reflects the bride and groom's unique styles and personalities.

My goal is to be featured in some, if not all, of these weddings blogs at some point in my career. Most of them are pretty particular about the types of weddings that they showcase, looking for a lot of unique decorations and details that other brides might be interested in using for their weddings. So, if you would want your wedding to possibly be featured on one of these wedding blogs then take note of the images that you see and try to incorporate the same sense of creativity to your own wedding and hopefully we'll get your wedding on there! That's my goal for every wedding that I photograph this year - to aim to get it featured on a wedding blog.



Anyway, these are a few of my favourites...

Style Me Pretty (this site also just added a feature to design an inspiration board for your wedding!)
Ruffled
Green Wedding Shoes
Wedding Obsession
WedLuxe Magazine
100 Layer Cake
Wedding Chicks
A Million Little Details
I Do It Yourself
Earth Friendly Weddings
Ritzy Bee
Classic Bride
La Belle Bride

And here's a post that lists the top 100 wedding blogs!

And don't forget to check out Anthropologie's latest release of wedding dresses and accessories!! Check it out here!!

Hopefully those blogs are able to give you some inspiration for your wedding day!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers