2.14.2011

Day 12 & 13 - A wedding and a night in.

Saturday was spent at a friend's wedding. Rain aside, it was a wonderful wedding and beautiful bride! Sunday was a day of rest. We went to church and then stayed in for the rest of the night, joined by friends for Pizza Night (it had to be Sunday night since it didn't happen on Saturday night.)

Day 12: grey silk tunic tucked into a black pencil skirt, fishnet stockings, black leather boots (not part of my 30 for 30 but I had to make an exception since my grey and brown boots were too casual for such an occasion!), and pearl necklace. Not shown in picture was my fuschia cardigan. (ok, how do you spell fuscia? fuschia? every which way I try spelling it comes up wrong according to my computer but it has no options for how to properly spell it!)

Day 13: black leggings, taupe skirt, fuscia t-shirt, ivory knit sweater, brown boots.

3 comments:

  1. you look very lovely darling... i LOVE your grey top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24.2.11

    It's spelled fuchsia :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a note! I love reading your comments! All comments are moderated by me.

Followers